Do you have a Social Media Strategy for 2019?
This is the era where the online world changes daily. If you want to stay ahead of your competitors you need to constantly evolve and keep up with what is happening to reach your customers effectively.
Here are some things you need to focus on as part of your Social Media Strategy
Make sure your content is relevant to your audience. You should be gauging what your followers and potential clients like. The online users tend to engage with media in the same place they’re doing their networking. For example, if someone interacts more on Facebook, that is where they’ll want to make their enquiries as well. If it is Instagram, they’ll want to stay there, the same for Twitter etc. Always try and tell your story. Your followers will engage better with something they can relate to.
Social media Ads, sponsored content, and boosted posts are still a very effective way to reach your audience. You have to keep improving your targeting and keep tracking the effectiveness of your advertising –
- Custom Audiences: Target Facebook ads based on your email list.
- Lookalike Audiences: Target Facebook users similar to your customers.
- Website Custom Audiences: Target Facebook users who have visited your website before.
- Facebook Exchange: Place retargeted ads on Facebook for users who’ve visited a certain product or service page on your site.
Organic reach is the number of people you’ve reached without any advertising. Put most simply the way Facebook’s algorithm works is based on how users behave on Facebook and actions they take to indicate whether your content is of interest to them or not. People love stories, and often have a romantic attachment to a product/service or positive experience. When something is posted that stirs that romantic feeling within, they will engage with the content.
Increase your Reach
- Remind your Fans they can go to Pages Feed on the left sidebar of their News Feed to see content from Pages they’ve Liked, follow the page, see first, and get notifications – using an infographic
- Encourage your fans to engage with your posts when they do see them, so they see more of them.
- Share engaging videos on Facebook
- Broadcast on Facebook Live
- Competitions – simple competitions are still a good way to engage your audience, sharing your posts with their friends, especially if it improves their chances of winning. Facebook’s latest algorithm places an increased emphasis on content posted by friends and family. When your posts are shared to their family and friends, your engagement goes up.
- Collaborate – By collaborating with other companies within your industry, you get access to their fans as well as an opportunity to engage with their audience.
- Consider an online booking system that integrates with Facebook.
Stand out from the crowd and reach the right audience. Make sure your website is mobile friendly and that you have an online strategy that is working for you.
Comments are closed.